Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An Exciting New Year...



I'd like to share with you some of the new and exciting happenings in the new year...

January will be a busy month filled with travel!  Shortly after the new year, I will be traveling to Atlanta for our premier showing of ShoeClips.Biz. This is a wholesale show held at America's Mart every year for the trade and press. Please come visit us in Building 2WW, Floor 3, Booth #200, January 8th-12th. We will be showing over four hundred styles of shoe clips as well as my coastal seashell and coral jewelry line from the Karen Robertson Collection.



 Lynn Pacheco, Director of ShoeClips.Biz






Red Bamboo Coral Necklace modeled by Janet Smith

After returning from a week in Atlanta, I will be off to New York City to set up at the NYIGF, Pier 94,  showing the Karen Robertson Collection, my nature inspired home decor line. I'm very excited about our booth design this year. The design has a luxurious feel. We are bringing in antique furnishings to compliment the reproduction antique maps of Paris and Rome. My mother, Irene, will be joining me for this exciting event. Please come see us January 30th - February 4th on Pier 94, Booths 40009-40011.







After a busy month on the road, it's back to the Design Studio. What's next? I will be coming up with new shoe clip designs as well as designing a new line of broaches and pins to be sold at ShoeClips.biz.

No comments:

Post a Comment